Join us for the 1st North American Academy of Neural Therapy Congress!
This Congress is designed for physicians, dentists, naturopaths, veterinarians, and other healthcare providers, who are interested or practicing in the field of Neural Therapy.
Featuring leaders that are dedicated to expanding and enriching the practice of Neural Therapy in North America, our conference goals include:
• To bring together the neural therapists of North America
• To advance the practice of Neural Therapy
• To share and elevate our understanding of Neural Therapy
• To exchange and learn from different perspectives
• To foster the integration of neural therapy into healthcare - from the individual clinical practice to medical institutions.
Whether you are an expert or a complete beginner, this Congress will be an important event for you. Novices will be able to apply their new knowledge and skill and see immediate results in many of their patients. Experts will share a collegial atmosphere and be exposed to a broad range of specific tools with the potential to enhance their practice.
The conference fees include abmission to all plenary and workshop sessions, including meals as noted in the program schedule. We hope you will join us.
CALL FOR POSTER ABSTRACTS
Posters are intended to provide authors and participants with the ability to connect with each other and to engage in discussions about the author’s work. Posters will be on display during breaks. Participants must be a member of NAANT and registered for the Congress. Deadline to submit your application is November 1, 2019. If you’re interested in submitting a Poster Abstract, please contact email@example.com
- Registration deadline:
- Feb 28, 2020
- Early registration deadline:
- Nov 14, 2019